2016 Honda Civic Sedan

$20,801

2016 ManualStock# AU3319

Sedan 126,402 Kms Black exteriorBlack interior

Check for Best Price

Info

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30-DAY 2500 KM HASSLE-FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 60% remaining, and rear brakes have 50% remaining. Front tires have 60% tread remaining, and rear tires have 40% tread remaining.

This single-owner 2016 Honda Civic Sedan represents a Harmony Certified vehicle with low mileage and a comprehensive service history. Loaded with amenities such as Heated Seats, Air Conditioning, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™ compatibility, Backup Camera, USB Connector, and more, it offers both comfort and convenience. Maintained in a smoke-free environment with a strict no-pets policy, this Civic Sedan maintains its pristine condition inside and out.

This Ex-Lease FWD Sedan also comes with Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA), Eco Assist™ System, Cruise Control, Power Windows/Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Alloy Wheels, and Remote Keyless Entry. It has a seating capacity of 5 people to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this Sedan is equipped with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Driver's Side Airbags (SIR), Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags, and Anti-Lock Brakes/VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with Anti-Theft Device.

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance are up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come to take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2552 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.861.3003 // www.harmonyacura.com

Features

Daytime Running Lights
MP3 Player
Power Steering
Front Wheel Drive
ABS
Wheel Covers
Tires - Front Performance
Steel Wheels
AM/FM Stereo
Brake Assist
Automatic Headlights
Temporary Spare Tire
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Smart Device Integration
Tires - Rear Performance
Heated Mirrors
Power Mirror(s)
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Bluetooth Connection
Rear Defrost
Intermittent Wipers
Auxiliary Audio Input
Heated Front Seat(s)
Pass-Through Rear Seat
Bucket Seats
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Power Windows
Rear Bench Seat
Trip Computer
Traction Control
Power Door Locks
Climate Control
Security System
Cruise Control
Driver Vanity Mirror
Power Windows
Floor Mats
Stability Control
Cloth Seats
Keyless Entry
Power Door Locks
Traction Control
Telematics
Passenger Vanity Mirror
A/C
Front Side Air Bag
Requires Subscription
Trip Computer
Rear Head Air Bag
Front Head Air Bag
Child Safety Locks
Driver Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag Sensor
Back-Up Camera
Immobilizer