2013 Lexus RX 350

$31,500

2013 AutomaticStock# U8219

SUV 91,540 Kms Black exteriorBlack interior

Check for Best Price

Info

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30-DAY 2500 KM HASSLE-FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 100% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Tires have 60% tread remaining. This vehicle has been well serviced and comes with a spare key.

This One-Owner 2013 Lexus RX 350 is a BC Vehicle with New Front Brakes. It's equipped with Navigation System, Backup Camera, Sunroof, and Bluetooth Streaming Audio.

This 4WD SUV comes with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Leather Seats, Power Windows / Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Power Trunk, All-weather Floor Mats, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Dual Power Seats, Cooled / Heated Seats, Sunroof, Fog Lights, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Headlight Washers, and more features. As Safety Features, this SUV is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags, and Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA.

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance are up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com

Features

Front Head Air Bag
A/C
Power Windows
Driver Vanity Mirror
Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror
Multi-Zone A/C
Power Passenger Seat
AM/FM Stereo
Bucket Seats
Wheel Locks
Auxiliary Audio Input
Front Side Air Bag
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Tires - Rear On/Off Road
Temporary Spare Tire
Power Outlet
Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Remote Trunk Release
Floor Mats
Keyless Entry
Heated Mirrors
Aluminum Wheels
Driver Adjustable Lumbar
Passenger Air Bag
Traction Control
Satellite Radio
Knee Air Bag
Driver Air Bag
CD Player
Cruise Control
Automatic Headlights
CD Changer
Rain Sensing Wipers
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror
Stability Control
Brake Assist
Climate Control
Power Driver Seat
Cloth Seats
Intermittent Wipers
Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers
Leather Steering Wheel
Rear Head Air Bag
All Wheel Drive
Pass-Through Rear Seat
Tires - Front On/Off Road
Privacy Glass
Passenger Vanity Mirror
Rear Spoiler
Bluetooth Connection
Power Liftgate
Passenger Air Bag Sensor
Power Steering
ABS
Traction Control
Traction Control
MP3 Player
Fog Lamps
Tire Pressure Monitor
Rear Side Air Bag
Power Door Locks
Cargo Shade
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Power Door Locks
Power Mirror(s)
Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors
Passenger Adjustable Lumbar
Keyless Start
Keyless Start
Woodgrain Interior Trim
Universal Garage Door Opener
Rear Bench Seat
Immobilizer
Immobilizer