2013 Subaru Forester

$24,900

2013 AutomaticStock# U7833

SUV 107,001 Kms White exteriorBLACK interior

Check for Best Price

Info

MASKS ARE WORN WHILE ON TEST DRIVE AND WHILE IN THE BUILDINGS. WE ALSO SANITIZE DESKS BETWEEN CLIENTS AND ALL CARS BETWEEN TEST DRIVES.

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE-FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 40% remaining, and rear brakes have 60% remaining. Tires have 60% tread remaining. This vehicle has been well serviced and comes with a spare key.

This 2013 Subaru Forester has low Km and clean history with no accidents or damage. It's loaded and equipped with Sunroof, Roof Rails, and Bluetooth Streaming Audio.

This Ex-Lease AWD SUV comes with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Leather Seats, Power Windows / Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Floor Mats, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Driver's Seat, Heated Seats, Rear Spoiler, Sunroof, Fog Lights, and more features. It has a seating capacity of 5 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this SUV is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Curtain Airbags, and Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with an Anti-Theft Device.

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com

Features

Security System
Power Door Locks
Tires - Rear Performance
Headlights-Auto-Leveling
Heated Front Seat(s)
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Turbocharged
Power Mirror(s)
Cargo Shade
Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors
Tires - Front Performance
Driver Vanity Mirror
Leather Steering Wheel
Bluetooth Connection
Brake Assist
Passenger Air Bag Sensor
Rear Head Air Bag
All Wheel Drive
Power Driver Seat
Power Windows
Intermittent Wipers
Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers
Bluetooth Connection
Stability Control
Front Head Air Bag
A/C
Pass-Through Rear Seat
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Passenger Vanity Mirror
Rear Spoiler
Climate Control
Front Side Air Bag
Heated Mirrors
Driver Adjustable Lumbar
Auxiliary Audio Input
AM/FM Stereo
Floor Mats
Keyless Entry
Bucket Seats
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Power Outlet
Aluminum Wheels
Child Safety Locks
Leather Seats
Power Outlet
Front Reading Lamps
Cruise Control
Cruise Control
Rear Defrost
Conventional Spare Tire
Traction Control
Satellite Radio
MP3 Player
Passenger Air Bag
ABS
Navigation System
Traction Control
Fog Lamps
Engine Immobilizer
Driver Air Bag
CD Player
Sun/Moonroof
Premium Sound System
Power Steering
Automatic Headlights
Smart Device Integration
Generic Sun/Moonroof
HID headlights
Requires Subscription