2007 Toyota Corolla

$11,500

2007 AutomaticStock# 22093A

Sedan 98,850 Kms Gray exteriorGrey interior

Check for Best Price

Info

MASKS ARE WORN WHILE ON TEST DRIVE AND WHILE IN THE BUILDINGS. WE ALSO SANITIZE DESKS BETWEEN CLIENTS AND ALL CARS BETWEEN TEST DRIVES.

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE-FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 70% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Tires have 60% tread remaining. This vehicle comes with a spare key.

This 2007 Toyota Corolla is a fuel-efficient BC Vehicle recently traded for a 2022 HR-V.

This FWD vehicle comes with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Power Windows / Mirrors, Power Door Locks, All-weather Floor Mats, Alloy Wheels, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), and more features. It has a seating capacity of 5 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this vehicle is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Curtain Airbags, and Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with an Anti-Theft Device.

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com

Features

Power Mirror(s)
Tires - Front All-Season
Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
Rear Bench Seat
Rear Defrost
Driver Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
CD Player
Power Steering
Engine Immobilizer
Bucket Seats
AM/FM Stereo
Floor Mats
Power Outlet
Wheel Covers
Child Safety Locks
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Temporary Spare Tire
Cloth Seats
Passenger Vanity Mirror
Driver Vanity Mirror
Steel Wheels
Tires - Rear All-Season
Front Wheel Drive
Pass-Through Rear Seat
Intermittent Wipers
Passenger Air Bag Sensor