2014 Ford Flex Flex

$19,500

2014 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine Gasoline FuelAutomaticStock# U6703

SUV 107,021 Kms White - Oxford White exteriorBlack interior

Check for Best Price

Info

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 100% remaining, and rear brakes have 80% remaining. Tires have 60% tread remaining. It comes with a spare key.

This 2014 Ford Flex is a BC Vehicle withNew Front Brakes. It has a clean history with no accidents or damage and comes with a 2nd Set of Tires (Summer Front tires have 60% tread remaining, and rear Summer tires have 40% tread remaining). It's equipped with Navigation System, Backup Camera, Sunroof, Rear Entertainment System, Roof Rails, Towing Package, and Bluetooth Connectivity.

This FWD Wagon is coming with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Leather Interior, Power Windows / Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Power Trunk, Floor Mats, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Driver's Seat, Dual Power Seats, Cooled / Heated Seats, Push Button Start, Sunroof, Fog Lights, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), and more features. It has a seating capacity of 7 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this Wagon is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Airbags, Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with an Anti-Theft Device.

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com