2004 Honda Civic Coupe Civic Coupe

$6,500

2004 1.7L 4 Cylinder Engine Gasoline FuelManualStock# 19201A

Coupe 113,881 Kms Blue - Eternal Blue Pearl exteriorBlack interior

Check for Best Price

Info

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 75% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Tires have 60% tread remaining. It comes with a spare key.

This 2004 Honda Civic Coupe is a BC Vehicle with low Km recently traded in on a New Civic. It's a fuel-efficient vehicle and has a clean history with no accidents or damage.

This RWD Coupe is coming with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Floor Mats, Alloy Wheels, and more features. It has a seating capacity of 5 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this Coupe is equipped with: Driver's Side Airbag (SIR), and Dual Airbags (SIR).

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com